Visiting Royal Leamington Spa
Visitors to Royal Leamington Spa are sure to enjoy the spas, coffeehouses, and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses. Around the area, top sights include Warwick Castle, Shakespeare Monument, and Royal Shakespeare Theatre.
- There are 29 hotels and other accommodations in Royal Leamington Spa
- The closest major airport is in Coventry (CVT), 6.4 mi (10.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Birmingham (BHX), 16 mi (25.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Royal Leamington Spa
Warwick Castle, Shakespeare Monument, and Royal Shakespeare Theatre are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Swan Theatre and Anne Hathaway's Cottage.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 29 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Royal Leamington Spa. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mallory Court Country House Hotel and Spa - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and quiet location.
- Hedley Villa Guest House - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. Amenities at this 3-star bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Woodland Grange - This 4-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Top places to visit in the area include National Exhibition Centre, 15.4 mi/24.8 km from the city center, and Sarehole Mill, which is 18.9 mi (30.5 km) away.
Getting Around Royal Leamington Spa
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Leamington Spa Station. Royal Leamington Spa might not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Royal Leamington Spa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 59°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- Royal Leamington Spa gets about 1.02 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 70°F, whereas December and February are often coldest, averaging 35°F