Families will find kid-friendly activities in Kenilworth, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and lively bar scene. Welcoming and rural, this city also attracts tourists with its spas. Around the area, top sights include Warwick Castle, Bullring Shopping Centre, and National Exhibition Centre.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Kenilworth
- The closest major airport is in Coventry (CVT), 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Birmingham (BHX), 10.1 mi (16.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kenilworth
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Stoneleigh Abbey. Additionally, you might want to add Kenilworth Castle to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Kenilworth. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ferndale House - Amenities at this 4-star guesthouse include free parking and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Kenilworth - Warwick - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Loch Fyne Restaurant and Hotel Kenilworth - With a stay at this 4-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Warwick Castle, 4.2 mi/6.8 km from the heart of the city, and Bullring Shopping Centre, which is 16.3 mi (26.2 km) away.
Dressing for Kenilworth
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 72°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 59°F during the day and 34°F at night
- Kenilworth gets about 1.02 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 70°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 35°F