Visitors can enjoy all that Ruesselsheim has to offer including the forests, local tours, and art. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its bars. Around the area, top sights include Commerzbank-Arena, Senckenberg Museum, and Staedel Museum.
- You'll find 453 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Frankfurt
- The closest major airport is in Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.), 7.2 mi (11.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Mainz (QFZ-Mainz Finthen), 13.3 mi (21.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ruesselsheim
Notable city landmarks like Opel Factory and Opel Villas might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Ruesselsheim City Park to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Ruesselsheim. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Bauschheimer Hof - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Mk hotel rüsselsheim - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a health club.
- Best Western Amedia Frankfurt Ruesselsheim - This 4-star hotel features free WiFi, a bar, and parking. Expedia customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Commerzbank-Arena, 10.6 mi/17.1 km from the heart of the city, and Congress Center Messe Frankfurt, which is 12.7 mi/20.5 km away.
Getting Around Ruesselsheim
Nearby metro stations include Rüsselsheim S-Bahn and Rüsselsheim Opelwerk S-Bahn. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Ruesselsheim
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 29°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 61°F during the day and 30°F at night
- Ruesselsheim gets about 0.94 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 73°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 30°F