Visitors can enjoy all that Rusk has to offer including the restaurants, shopping, and monuments. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 20 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Jacksonville
- The closest major airport is in Nacogdoches, TX (OCH-A L Mangham Jr. Regional), 32.4 mi (52.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Tyler, TX (TYR-Pounds Regional), 40.4 mi (65.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Rusk
Favorite family attractions include Texas State Railroad Rusk Depot and Adreneline Rush Zip Line. Additionally, you might want to add Rusk Footbridge to your agenda.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Weston Inn & Suites - This 2-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Dressing for Rusk
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 51°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 61°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- About 1.65 inches of rain falls on Rusk each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 38°F