Visitors to Sale are sure to enjoy the gardens and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its water parks. Top sights around the area include Old Trafford, Manchester Arena, and The Rock.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Sale
- The closest major airport is in Manchester (MAN), 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon), 22.5 mi (36.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sale
Old Trafford, Manchester Arena, and The Rock are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Imperial War Museum North and Castlefield Roman Fort.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Sale. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Coachmans Cottage - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Trafford features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia travelers love its comfortable rooms.
- Belmore - Our customers like the breakfast and central location at this hotel. This 3-star hotel in Trafford features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Lennox Lea Hotel, Studios & Apartments - Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Trafford can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and room size.
Top places to see around the area include Deansgate Locks, 4.8 mi/7.8 km from the city center, and Museum of Science and Industry, which is 4.8 mi (7.8 km) away.
Getting Around Sale
You can take advantage of metro transit at Brooklands Tram Stop, Sale Station, and Dane Road Tram Stop. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Sale
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 67°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- About 34.13 inches of rain falls on Sale each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 67°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F