Travelers to Sallenôves will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Around the area, top sights include Montrottier Castle, Annecy Castle, and Menthon Castle.
- There are 499 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.), 16.8 mi (27 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Chambery (CMF-Chambery - Savoie), 25.6 mi (41.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sallenôves
Montrottier Castle, Annecy Castle, and Menthon Castle are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art and Reformation Wall Monument.
As you make plans for a getaway to Sallenôves, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 187 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Nash Airport Hotel is 16.5 mi (26.5 km) from the center of Sallenôves. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Cointrin can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour health club, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and central location.
- Movenpick Hotel & Casino Geneva is located 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from the heart of Sallenôves. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Cointrin can enjoy access to a casino and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Hotel Royal is 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from central Sallenôves. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Geneva can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
Popular places to see in the area include Bourg-de-Four Square, 15.6 mi/25.1 km from the city center, and Saint-Pierre Cathedral, which is 15.6 mi/25.1 km away.
Dressing for Sallenôves
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 27°F
- From April to June, the average is 72°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Sallenôves is 1.18 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F