- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Courtyard by Marriott San Francisco Downtown/Van Ness Ave.
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room, 2 Double Beds (Larger Guest Room)
Suite, Multiple Beds
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 Queen Bed
About this area
In the city center, Courtyard by Marriott San Francisco Downtown/Van Ness Ave. is in San Francisco's Downtown San Francisco neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Lombard Street and Pier 39 are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Van Ness Avenue and Ghirardelli Square. Check out an event or a game at Oracle Park, and consider making time for San Francisco Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: California St & Van Ness Ave Stop is 7 minutes by foot and California St & Polk St Stop is 8 minutes.
- San Francisco City Hall - 9 min walk
- Orpheum Theater - 15 min walk
- Lombard Street - 8 min drive
- Moscone Convention Center - 12 min drive
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art - 12 min drive
- California St & Van Ness Ave Stop - 7 min walk
- 22nd Street Station - 16 min drive
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 26 min drive
- Mel's Kitchen — 1 min walk
- Mels Diner - 1 min walk
- Tommy's Joynt - 1 min walk
- YamaSho - 2 min walk
- Jebena - 2 min walk
About this property
Courtyard by Marriott San Francisco Downtown/Van Ness Ave.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 2.25 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 20.00 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 20.00 (one-way), (up to 18 years old)
- Valet parking fee: USD 59 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 100.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Opal Hotel
- Opal Hotel San Francisco
- Opal San Francisco
- San Francisco Opal
- Opal San Francisco Hotel
- The Opal San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Courtyard by Marriott San Francisco Downtown/Van Ness Ave. Hotel
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort