Visiting San Giacomo
Those traveling to San Giacomo are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 299 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten), 23.2 mi (37.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in San Giacomo
A favorite place to visit in the city is Isarco Valley. Additionally, you'll find Brenner Pass and Outlet Center Brenner in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to San Giacomo, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 24 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel KRONE - eat, drink, stay is 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from the center of San Giacomo. This 4-star hotel in Bressanone features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Mondschein is located 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from the heart of San Giacomo. This 3-star hotel in Vipiteno features ski slopes, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- ElisabethHotel Premium Private Retreat is 18.3 mi (29.5 km) from central San Giacomo. This 4.5-star hotel in Mayrhofen features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Our customers like its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
Dressing for San Giacomo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 66°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 59°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on San Giacomo each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 66°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 26°F