Visiting San Leonardo in Passiria
Visitors can enjoy all that San Leonardo in Passiria has to offer including the golf courses, ski areas, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums. Around the area, top sights include Kurhaus, Trauttmansdorff Castle Gardens, and Cathedral of Bressanone.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in San Leonardo in Passiria
- The closest major airport is in Bolzano (BZO), 23.4 mi (37.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten), 31.9 mi (51.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in San Leonardo in Passiria
Favorite places to visit in the city include Jaufenburg Castle, Museum Passeier, and Golf Club Passeier Merano. Additionally, you might want to add Ortler Ski Arena to your agenda.
As you start planning your visit to San Leonardo in Passiria, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 58 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Wiesenhof is located within 1.6 mi (2.5 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in San Leonardo in Passiria can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Das Bergland is located 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the city center. This 3.5-star hotel in San Leonardo in Passiria features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
- Hotel Bad Fallenbach is 2 mi (3.2 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in San Leonardo in Passiria can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with a private spa tub.
Popular places to see around the area include Kurhaus, located 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from the city center, and Trauttmansdorff Castle Gardens, which is 10.5 mi/16.9 km away.
Dressing for San Leonardo in Passiria
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 25°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- Average annual rainfall for San Leonardo in Passiria is 1.14 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 26°F