Visiting San Vito di Cadore
Visitors can enjoy all that San Vito di Cadore has to offer including the ski areas, mountain views, and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- There are 19 hotels and other accommodations in San Vito di Cadore
- The closest major airport is in Bolzano (BZO), 41.7 mi (67.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Treviso (TSF), 55.5 mi (89.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in San Vito di Cadore
The city's natural beauty is on display at Lago delle Baste, Mount Cernera, and Giau Pass. Additionally, you might want to add San Vito di Cadore Ski Area to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in San Vito di Cadore. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Marcora - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Chalet al Lago - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Cima Belprà - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Dressing for San Vito di Cadore
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 38°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 20°F
- From April to June, the average is 60°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 51°F as the daytime average and 25°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for San Vito di Cadore is 1.22 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 61°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°F