Find Hotels in Sant'Alessio Siculo
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $49
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 23, 2018
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on May 30, 2018
Reviewed on Oct 24, 2018
Visiting Sant'Alessio Siculo
Visitors can enjoy all that Sant'Alessio Siculo has to offer including the seaside, spas, and sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. Top sights around the area include Lido Mazzaro and Greek Theatre.
- You'll find 678 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Taormina Coast
- The closest major airport is in Reggio di Calabria (REG-Strait of Messina), 20.1 mi (32.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Catania (CTA-Fontanarossa), 34.8 mi (56.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sant'Alessio Siculo
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Lido Mazzaro and Greek Theatre. In the area, you'll also find Church of the Holy Trinity and Capuchin Monastery.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Sant'Alessio Siculo. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Donna Rosa - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a bar.
- Camping La Focetta Sicula - Our customers love the WiFi and clean rooms at this apartment. This 2-star apartment features a private beach, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hotel Marabel - Amenities at this property include free valet parking and free WiFi.
Getting Around Sant'Alessio Siculo
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Sant'Alessio Siculo Station. Sant'Alessio Siculo may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Sant'Alessio Siculo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 55°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 57°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 56°F as the nighttime average
- Sant'Alessio Siculo gets about 0.91 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 55°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Sant'Alessio Siculo?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sant'Alessio Siculo, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Sant'Alessio Siculo?
What's the best place to stay when traveling with kids to Sant'Alessio Siculo?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic vacation in Sant'Alessio Siculo?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Sant'Alessio Siculo?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Sant'Alessio Siculo?
What are some accommodations with pools in Sant'Alessio Siculo?
Recent reviews of Sant'Alessio Siculo hotels
More trip options
- Sant'Alessio Siculo Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Sant'Alessio Siculo Airports
- Hotels near Popular Sant'Alessio Siculo Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Sant'Alessio Siculo
- More Hotel Options in Sant'Alessio Siculo
- More Popular Hotels in Sicily
- Other Hotels near Sant'Alessio Siculo, Sicily
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends