Visitors to Castelmola are sure to enjoy the bars, restaurants, and seaside. The welcoming and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights around the area include Greek Theatre and Lido Mazzaro.
- You'll find 678 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Taormina Coast
- The closest major airport is in Reggio di Calabria (REG-Strait of Messina), 25.8 mi (41.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Catania (CTA-Fontanarossa), 29.4 mi (47.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Castelmola
A couple of favorite places to visit are Castelmola Castle and Church of San Nicolo di Bari. Additionally, in the area you'll find Greek Theatre and Lido Mazzaro.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Castelmola. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Villa Sonia - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Villa Regina - Our customers like the bathrooms and location at this townhouse accommodation. With a stay at this 2-star townhouse accommodation, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and parking, along with a private balcony.
- Hotel Panorama di Sicilia - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Castelmola
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 66°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Castelmola is 20.67 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F