Visitors to Letojanni are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses, entertainment choices, and local tours. Top sights around the area include Lido Mazzaro and Greek Theatre.
- You'll find 678 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Taormina Coast
- The closest major airport is in Reggio di Calabria (REG-Strait of Messina), 22.6 mi (36.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Catania (CTA-Fontanarossa), 32 mi (51.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Letojanni
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and such places to visit as Letojanni Beach and Mazzeo Beach. In the area, you'll also find Lido Mazzaro and Greek Theatre.
In Letojanni, you'll find 69 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Residence Villa Mare Taormina - Amenities at this apartment include an outdoor pool and an in-room kitchen. Expedia travelers love its pool and convenient parking.
- Hotel Sylesia - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Park Hotel Silemi - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and bar.
Getting Around Letojanni
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Letojanni Station. Letojanni might not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Letojanni
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 55°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 57°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 94°F with nighttime averages of 73°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 56°F
- About 0.91 inches of rain falls on Letojanni each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 55°F