Imagine yourself in a fresh spot: you probably see yourself wandering through the avenues, noticing the lovely settings or the buildings wherever you look. However, Santa Ana Hill is one thing you are looking forward to in particular. The time has finally come to mark it complete.
Find Your Santa Ana Hill Lodging
Hotels near Santa Ana Hill
There is no doubt that time spent in nature is good for our health. So, when you feel a little run down, a trip to Santa Ana Hill could be just the tonic you need.
If you don't recognize Guayaquil, where it is located, you've likely encountered the country's capital, Quito, from which it is 170 miles.
Select from as many as 51 hotels, all within a radius of 2 miles around Santa Ana Hill. The Sheraton Guayaquil Hotel is located 2 miles from Santa Ana Hill. More choices include the Hilton Colon Guayaquil, 2 miles away, and the Hotel Oro Verde Guayaquil, 1 mile away.
Searching for a place to rest your head which won't break the bank? There is no need to stress as there are lots of well-priced hotels in the area. 0.1 miles away, you'll come across the Wyndham Guayaquil, but if that's not right for you, then another option is the Hampton Inn by Hilton Guayaquil-Downtown, which is 0.9 miles away.
If you feel like splurging on a place to stay, how about you take a look at one of the many upmarket hotel options nearby? Make sure you look into the Hotel Ramada, which is just 0.6 miles away, and the Hotel Continental, 1 mile away.
Those exploring Santa Ana Hill often delight in delicious coffees and sweet treats at Chiveria and Facundo Snacks Kiosk, just a short wander away. If you are really hungry, savor the local fare at Pepe's Kitchen House. Finally, head to Puerto Pirata Bar and grab a wine or two.
Before you hit the road, check out what the rest of this area has to offer:
- Take a look at the lives, traditions and beliefs of peoples from another lifetime as you and your children adventure around the unique Museum of Anthropology and Contemporary Art and its unearthed relics.
- It's only a short journey to reach the crest of El Carmen Hill, where you can breathe in the fresh air and see the stunning landscape.
- While walking down Malecon 2000, enjoy some people watching or have a chat with the friendly locals.
- La Rotonda is a fantastic place to use as a meeting point. You can even discover something new about past events as you wait!
- Try and spend a while people watching and talking to the locals at San Francisco Square.
Resorts and hotels in Las Penas here on Expedia supply all you want, so you can be certain to get choices near Santa Ana Hill that you'll adore. Get going Las Penas saw more than a few guests over the past year. Find all the recommendations you could ever want. When reservation time arrives, you can rest assured: new admirers of all manner would suggest their Las Penas hotel to a family member.
- The staff at accommodation near Santa Ana Hill exceed all goal which is fitting for such a lovely monument.
- "Orderly, neat, and ready to welcome you in" is always the goal for Las Penas hotel rooms.
- Looking for room comfort plus neatness? We've got it right here.
Hotels near Las Penas saw additional visitors in 2016 than the year before that, and it's understandable why. You can stay right nearby with Expedia's wide catalogue of hotels near Santa Ana Hill.
Las Penas Facts and Figures
After you've checked Santa Ana Hill off your schedule, there are still further activities to do in Las Penas.
- Las Penas has been hidden away, but is now beginning to gain in status.
- Discover a store to browse for mementos and dine on a delicious supper of the local cooking.
- Las Penas also knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality after an afternoon spent on its abundant activities.
Say goodbye to the same old vistas and meet some all-new photo opportunities. Paying a visit to Las Penas is unquestionably the best idea you've ever had, especially when you have phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Santa Ana Hill from Expedia. Reserve now!