Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
This hotel was a relatively last minute booking for our family of four who stayed comfortably in a resort facing room. Very impressed with the facilities and grounds for what we would have paid three times as much for in other places.
We enjoyed our stay and saved a ton of money. It has a cute pool and landscaping. The management was beyond accommodating and polite, we would stay again!
We stayed in a beautiful cottage at Rancho Oso with two adults and two children. We absolutely loved it. My daughter wanted a glamping experience instead of our usual tent camping and she loved it. The kitchen was stocked with everything we needed from a wine bottle opener to can opener. We cooked ...
The heater in the room was broken & we reported it to the front desk. Someone went out to buy a new one. It was on in our room when we returned from dinner. Cozy & warm!
The location is great. Walking distance to all shopping, restaurants and wine tasting rooms in downtown Solvang. They offer a daily wine happy hour from 4-7 that was awesome. You can get a flight of wines or a glass with complimentary cheese/crackers. The guy who is pouring is a wealth of information ...
We had a wonderful experience. The staff was great especially the gentleman working at the valet and bell hop. They all were so friendly and helpful. We will definitly be back to stay here.
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Santa Barbara accommodation! Choosing the best place to stay during your Central Coast California adventure doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to secure a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Santa Barbara. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet goodies and special beds, you'll be happy as a clam just like your favorite pup. Some Santa Barbara accommodations even allow you to bring several animals along for your trip.
- Central Coast California is more than welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your moola for a new leash or matching sweaters and book a place to stay where you and your pets can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Pet owners say Santa Barbara has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.9. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said pets couldn't have an exciting time on your next trip? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Central Coast California has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can run and jump. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Santa Barbara is a top choice among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to flock here to frolic and explore. Don't miss your opportunity to be one of them!?