Santa Barbara Vacation Packages
Santa Barbara Vacation: Coronavirus Information
Most Santa Barbara hotels offer free cancellation. Consider booking refundable hotels rather than non-refundable ones. Just look for the ‘free cancellation’ message during your hotel search. Prices can vary, but right now we believe that flexibility matters.
For more information about the impact of COVID-19 on your Santa Barbara trip, please visit our Coronavirus Information page (opens in new window).
2021 Santa Barbara vacation deals
Where to stay in Santa Barbara
Top Hotels in Santa Barbara
Reviewed on Jan 21, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 20, 2021
Reviewed on Dec 18, 2020
Top things to do in Santa Barbara
Santa Barbara Beach Vacation
A Santa Barbara vacation is the perfect time to kick back and relax. Whether you like the idea of lazing by the water or wandering along the shoreline looking for seashells, a trip to Santa Barbara will leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. If you'd rather be near the city center, stay in the vicinity of Carpinteria State Beach. This stretch of coast is just 11 miles (17 km) away. We also have Santa Barbara packages within easy reach of Goleta Beach and El Capitan State Beach, two other gorgeous nearby options.
Things You Should Know About Santa Barbara
- Listening to the soothing sounds of the ocean is one of life's small pleasures. See what you can find among our Santa Barbara beach hotels and get ready to relax.
- Private vacation homes are also popular with visitors to these parts. 4BR 2 5BA Montecito Luxury Home Pool Sleeps 8 by RedAwning and 225 San Clemente St Home 3 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms Home are good examples of what to expect from this accommodation style.
- Not a fan of endlessly pulling your wallet out while on vacation? We hear you. With almost everything taken care of, our All-Inclusive hotels in Santa Barbara are the ideal solution.
- Our Santa Barbara things to do page is a terrific place to start organizing your escape to Santa Barbara. Once you arrive, start up a conversation with one of the 91,800 locals to find out more.
- Save loads of cash on amazing experiences with our Santa Barbara vacation deals. Visit University of California-Santa Barbara, as well as other major attractions, with the extra dollars in your wallet.
What are the advantages of a road trip to Santa Barbara?
There’s nothing quite like a Santa Barbara road trip. And Expedia makes it easy for you to turn all those road trip ideas into reality. You can find cheap deals on hotels in Santa Barbara or bundle your hotels with car rentals to save even more. With our Santa Barbara packages, you’ll find hitting the highway for that road trip adventure is more affordable than ever.
How to plan a road trip to Santa Barbara?
Planning a road trip can feel daunting, especially when you’ll be making multiple bookings for your itinerary. But you can find car rentals in Santa Barbara and low rates on hotels all in one place— Expedia. How you plan your road trip depends on what’s important to you. People love to take road trips to experience the great outdoors, bond with friends or family and see more of the world. When planning, bundle your car rental and hotel into one discounted package to maximize savings on both. Or, leave room for spontaneity, booking what you need when you need it with our last-minute deals.
What to do on a road trip to Santa Barbara?
When taking a road trip adventure, it’s best to plan how you want to spend your time on your road trip itinerary. We don’t want you to miss out on any of the best things to do in Santa Barbara. You can book all the road trip activities on your Santa Barbara wishlist, and even plan activities along your route as well.
How to rent a car for a road trip?
For an epic road trip, you'll need the perfect car. Renting a car for a road trip is the best option that doesn’t put miles or strain on your vehicle, and especially when it's also so affordable. Because when you book on Expedia, it doesn't need to be expensive. You can pick up a cheap car rental and head out to one of these incredible vacation rentals in Santa Barbara. And when you bundle car rentals with hotel stays, you'll save even more on each part of your journey.