Find Hotels in Santa Cruz
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 20, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 4, 2020
Visiting Santa Cruz
Visitors can enjoy all that Santa Cruz has to offer including its parks. Top sights around the area include Conchal Beach and Flamingo Beach.
- There are 852 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Liberia (LIR-Daniel Oduber Intl.), 23.8 mi (38.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Santa Cruz
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Conchal Beach and Flamingo Beach. In the area, you'll also find Monkey Park and Recaredo Briceno Park.
As you plan your trip to Santa Cruz, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can choose from 852 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Diria is 1.2 mi (2 km) from central Santa Cruz. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Santa Cruz can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Riu Guanacaste - All Inclusive is located 20.9 mi (33.7 km) from the heart of Santa Cruz. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in El Ocotal can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and room size.
- Hotel Tamarindo Diria Beach Resort is 16.5 mi (26.6 km) from the center of Santa Cruz. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Tamarindo can enjoy access to a winery and 4 outdoor pools, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Santa Cruz
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 83°F and the nighttime average to be 61°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 62°F at night
- Santa Cruz gets about 72.76 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 62°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Santa Cruz?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Santa Cruz, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Santa Cruz?
Recent reviews of Santa Cruz hotels
More trip options
- Santa Cruz Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Santa Cruz Airports
- Hotels in Santa Cruz Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Santa Cruz Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Santa Cruz
- More Popular Hotels in Guanacaste
- Other Hotels near Santa Cruz, Guanacaste
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends