Visitors to Siesta are sure to enjoy the beaches, spas, and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its churches. Around the area, top sights include Ibiza Castle, Benirras Beach, and Las Salinas Beach.
- There are 21 hotels and other accommodations in Siesta
- The closest major airport is in Ibiza (IBZ), 11 mi (17.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Siesta
Favorite places to visit in the city include Etnological Museum, Barrau Museum, and Puig de Missa. Additionally, in the area you'll find Ibiza Castle and Benirras Beach.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Siesta. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Insotel Fenicia Prestige Suites & Spa - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 4 restaurants, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- S'Alamera Suites Hotel & Apartments - Our customers like the overall value and proximity to public transit at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and parking.
- Duquesa Playa - This 4-star aparthotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and beach locale.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Las Salinas Beach, 11.9 mi/19.2 km from the city center.
Dressing for Siesta
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 48°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Siesta is 0.67 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 48°F