Find Hotels in Santo Domingo Este
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Santo Domingo Este hotel prices
Visiting Santo Domingo Este
Visitors to Santo Domingo Este are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, beaches, and theme park. Boca Chica, Colon Lighthouse and Museum, and Alcazar de Colon are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 385 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Santo Domingo
- The closest major airport is in Santo Domingo (SDQ-Las Americas Intl.), 9.3 mi (15 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Santo Domingo (JBQ-La Isabela Intl.), 13 mi (20.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Santo Domingo Este
Favorite family attractions include National Aquarium and Agua Splash Caribe Aquatic Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Colon Lighthouse and Museum and Zona Franca de San Isidro Industrial Area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 34 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Santo Domingo Este. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Quality Hotel Real Aeropuerto Santo Domingo - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale.
- The City Inn Hotel & Casino - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a casino and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Tropical Island Aparthotel - With a stay at this 2.5-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to free valet parking and a rooftop terrace, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its dining options and beach locale.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Boca Chica, 12.7 mi/20.5 km from the heart of the city, and Alcazar de Colon, which is 5.7 mi/9.2 km away.
Dressing for Santo Domingo Este
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 66°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 68°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 67°F at night
- Santo Domingo Este gets about 55.83 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 66°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Santo Domingo Este?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Santo Domingo Este, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Santo Domingo Este?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Santo Domingo Este?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation in Santo Domingo Este?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Santo Domingo Este?
Where is the best place to stay close to Assembly Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses?
What about the best place to stay near Megacentro Mall?
What's the best place for a beach vacation in Santo Domingo Este?
Recent reviews of Santo Domingo Este hotels
More trip options
- Santo Domingo Este Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Santo Domingo Este Airports
- Hotels in Santo Domingo Este Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Santo Domingo Este Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Santo Domingo Este
- More Hotel Options in Santo Domingo Este
- More Popular Hotels in Santo Domingo
- Other Hotels near Santo Domingo Este, Santo Domingo
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends