Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Scranton, PA from $37
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Scranton Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Scranton Pet-friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Scranton Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Scranton with your cat or dog? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 29 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. See the most popular Scranton hotels and accommodations that are well-liked by guests with pets:
- Red Roof Inn Wilkes - Barre Arena is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers appreciate this 2-star hotel's property condition and location.
- Sleep Inn & Suites Scranton Dunmore is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests free WiFi and LCD TVs. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's pool and comfortable rooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Extended Stay America - Wilkes-Barre - Hwy. 315. This hotel provides guests with in-room kitchens and free WiFi. Guests like the proximity to shopping at this 2.5-star hotel.
Planning Your Trip to Scranton
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organize an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 18°F
- April-June: the average is 81°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Scranton is 38.27 inches
Exploring Scranton with Your Pet
Known for its live music and casinos, Scranton has lots to offer visitors including its library, theaters, and museums. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Mohegan Sun Arena. While you're there, make sure you don't miss The Mall at Steamtown and Steamtown National Historic Site. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pet Valu, Springbrook Kennels, or Pet Supplies Plus.