Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 20, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Scunthorpe has to offer including the gardens, bars, and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours, theaters, and cafés. A top sight in the area is Hull Marina.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in Scunthorpe
- The closest major airport is in Hull (HUY-Humberside), 14 mi (22.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Doncaster (DSA-Robin Hood), 15.6 mi (25.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Scunthorpe
A favorite place to visit in the city is North Lincolnshire Museum. Additionally, you'll find Hull Marina in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Scunthorpe. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Kirks Korner Hotel - Amenities at this 3-star guesthouse include free WiFi and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable rooms.
- Royal Hotel - Our customers like the central location and comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar.
- The Bridge Hotel - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, a restaurant, and a bar. Expedia customers like its room size.
Getting Around Scunthorpe
If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Scunthorpe Station, Althorpe Station, or Crowle Station. Scunthorpe might not have very many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Scunthorpe
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 67°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 70°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Scunthorpe gets about 0.75 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 68°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 35°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Scunthorpe?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Scunthorpe, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Scunthorpe?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Scunthorpe?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Scunthorpe?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to North Lincolnshire Museum?
What about the best place to stay near The Plowright Theatre?
What's the best hotel for staying near Humberside Airport (HUY)?
What is staying in Scunthorpe like?
What is there to see in Scunthorpe?
How can I get around Scunthorpe?
What's the weather like in Scunthorpe?
Recent reviews of Scunthorpe hotels
More trip options
- Scunthorpe Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Scunthorpe Airports
- Hotels near Popular Scunthorpe Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Scunthorpe
- More Hotel Options in Scunthorpe
- More Popular Hotels in England
- Other Hotels near Scunthorpe, England
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends