Visitors to Moneglia are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches and monuments.
- There are 29 hotels and other accommodations in Moneglia
- The closest major airport is in Genoa (GOA-Cristoforo Colombo), 33.9 mi (54.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Moneglia
The city is notable for landmarks like Santa Croce Church, Castle of Villafranca, and Monleone Castle. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and Moneglia Beach. In the area, you'll also find Deiva Marina Beach and Porticciolo Di Framura.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 29 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Moneglia. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel La Vigna - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia travelers love its convenient parking and nice bathrooms.
- Piccolo Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and location at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Giada Residence - Amenities at this townhouse accommodation include free WiFi and a free area shuttle.
Getting Around Moneglia
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Moneglia Station. Moneglia might not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Moneglia
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Moneglia is 50.71 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F