Top Hotels Near Shanghai International Cruise Ship Terminal in Shanghai
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Shanghai International Cruise Ship Terminal
Top Hotels Close to Shanghai International Cruise Ship Terminal
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 17, 2019
Shanghai International Cruise Ship Terminal Hotel Guide
Adventures can be found in many different packages. You'll have plenty of memories after a visit to Shanghai International Cruise Ship Terminal.
You'll find it in Shanghai, a city that draws visitors from far and wide.
Find the ideal hotel just a short walk away. You'll find 115 within 2 miles of Shanghai International Cruise Ship Terminal. The Peninsula Shanghai is just 0.8 miles away. If you prefer, The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai, Pudong and the Mandarin Oriental Pudong Shanghai are 0.6 miles and 0.5 miles away, respectively.
Would you prefer to spend your hard-earned money on activities? Opt to get your sleep at one of the numerous budget hotels in the vicinity. The Captain Hostel and the Seagull Fuchao Business Hotel are popular options. The first is 0.9 miles away, while the latter is 0.3 miles.
The area also features a range of upmarket hotels that provide guests with a more extravagant experience. A local gem is the Park Hyatt Shanghai, a walk of just 0.7 miles away. Another option is the Waldorf Astoria Shanghai on the Bund. You'll easily find this spot just 0.9 miles away.
Take a load off and spoil your taste buds at 咖啡館, a well-known cafe not far from Shanghai International Cruise Ship Terminal. If you need something a little more nourishing, check out the chef's specials at Yuanyang Haixing Xuanzhuan Restaurant, another dining establishment in the same area. Afterwards, pop into HYATT ON THE BUND-BUND CLUB and get a beer or two.
Other Places to Visit near Shanghai International Cruise Ship TerminalOnce you've checked out Shanghai International Cruise Ship Terminal, you might like to venture further. The surrounding area has a lot more things to offer:
- Come face to face with the incredible animals of the underwater world at Shanghai Ocean Aquarium.
- Get out into nature at Shanghai Natural Wild Insect Kingdom, a wonderful spot that is brimming with wildlife. Here they are able to be protected by a very hardworking team.
- If you're wanting to try out a cruise, Pearl of the Orient Cruise Ship Terminal is the dockyard where your journey will commence. Be quick to book a spot today!
- Oriental Pearl Tower is an integral piece of the skyline here. You'll be able to spot it from many vantage points nearby.
- Learn about tales of the people from a bygone era, and delve into the many aspects of this area's compelling history during your time at Shanghai Municipal History Museum.