Visiting Shepton Beauchamp
Visitors to Shepton Beauchamp are sure to enjoy the bars and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping. A top sight in the area is Glastonbury Abbey.
- There are 451 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Exeter (EXT-Exeter Intl.), 29 mi (46.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.), 30.7 mi (49.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Shepton Beauchamp
Glastonbury Abbey is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Barrington Court and Muchelney Abbey in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- The Duke of York - Inn - Amenities at this 4-star inn include free parking and an in-room coffeemaker. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Shepton Beauchamp
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 72°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 38°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Shepton Beauchamp is 1.02 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 70°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 36°F