Visitors can enjoy all that Sigel has to offer including its parks. There are 40 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in DuBois, PA (DUJ-DuBois Regional), 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Bradford, PA (BFD-Bradford Regional), 36.2 mi (58.3 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sigel
A favorite place to visit in the city is Clear Creek State Park. Additionally, you'll find Cook Forest State Park and Cook Forest Sawmill Center for the Arts in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Sigel, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can choose from 40 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Clarion is located 22.6 mi (36.4 km) from the heart of Sigel. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Clarion can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and convenient parking.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Brookville is 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from central Sigel. This 2-star motel in Brookville features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and WiFi.
- Park Inn by Radisson Clarion, PA is 22.4 mi (36 km) from the center of Sigel. This 3-star hotel in Clarion features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Sigel
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 16°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 64°F and nighttime averages of 17°F
- About 43.19 inches of rain falls on Sigel each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 18°F