Find Motels in Simi Valley
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Simi Valley
Other property types in Simi Valley
Grand Vista Hotel
Reviewed on Oct 7, 2020
Courtyard by Marriott Ventura Simi Valley
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
Extended Stay America Los Angeles - Simi Valley
Reviewed on Jul 16, 2020
Simi Valley Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are 9 hotels and other lodging options in Simi Valley including just 2 low-priced motels. When you pick one of these budget accommodations, there might not be abundant amenities like you'd find at a traditional hotel but you'll save more money to use for your vacation.
When you save on your room price, you can make the most of what Simi Valley has to offer. Not-to-be-missed sights include Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in Simi Valley, as well as Six Flags Magic Mountain and J. Paul Getty Museum in the area.
Fun fact: Motels became more prevalent in the U.S. after World War II with the popularity of car travel and road trip vacations, peaking in the 1960s with over 60,000 properties. When you stay at a motel, you'll usually access your room directly from the parking lot.
Below are a few of Expedia customers' recommended Simi Valley motels to select from:
- If driving, you'll be within 11 minutes of Ronald Reagan Presidential Library.
- Enjoy the in-room WiFi, and freebies including breakfast and parking.
- An outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking are available during your stay.
- You'll be located within 11 minutes of Ronald Reagan Presidential Library by car.
Things to Do in Simi ValleyEnjoy the top-notch restaurants and lively bars in this family-friendly area while you're sightseeing. Visitors like Simi Valley for its shops and entertainment venues.
Here are favorite places in and around Simi Valley:
- Ronald Reagan Presidential Library
- Six Flags Magic Mountain
- J. Paul Getty Museum
Enjoy nature with a stop at:
- Corriganville Park
- Strathearn Historical Park
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor
- Malibu Hindu Temple
- Mountasia Family Fun Center
Best Time to Visit Simi ValleyDecide when you'd like to visit Simi Valley by checking the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 74° F and nighttime temperatures average 41° F
- April-June: 89° F is the daytime average and 46° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 93° F and nighttime averages are around 56° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 86° F during the day and 40° F at night
- Average rainfall is 0.79 inches in a year
How to Get to Simi Valley and Around the Area
|Van Nuys, CA (VNY)||Airport||14 mi (22.5 km)|
|Santa Paula, CA (SZP)||Airport||20.1 mi (32.3 km)|
|Burbank, CA (BUR-Bob Hope)||Airport||21.7 mi (34.9 km)|
|Simi Valley Station||Train Station||1.7 mi (2.7 km)|