Find Hotels in Sint Maarten
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Nov 10, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 29, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 15, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 11, 2019
Reviewed on May 4, 2018
Reviewed on Aug 13, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 29, 2020
Visiting Sint Maarten
Travelers to Sint Maarten will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Sint Maarten, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol), 31 mi (49.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sint Maarten
Places to visit in the larger region include Vlindertuin Vlindorado, Schoorlse Duinen, and Callantsoog Beach. You'll also find Plein and Gemeentemuseum Het Sterkenhuis in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Sint Maarten, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 311 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- 10 Minutes From the sea and the Beach are Holiday Home Baltus! is located in central Sint Maarten. With a stay at this chalet in Sint Maarten, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a seasonal outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Holiday Home in the Bungalow Park De Wielen / St. Maarten is located 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the heart of Sint Maarten. This 4-star hotel in Alkmaar features free WiFi, a bar, and a café. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
- Summersun is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the center of Sint Maarten. This 4-star hotel in Bergen features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. Our customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Sint Maarten
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 65°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Sint Maarten gets about 1.14 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 66°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Sint Maarten?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sint Maarten, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Sint Maarten?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation in Sint Maarten?
What's the best hotel for a romantic vacation to Sint Maarten?
What's the best place for a beach vacation in Sint Maarten?
What are some hotels with pools in Sint Maarten?
Recent reviews of Sint Maarten hotels
More trip options
- Sint Maarten Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Sint Maarten Airports
- Hotels near Popular Sint Maarten Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Sint Maarten
- More Hotel Options in Sint Maarten
- More Popular Hotels in North Holland
- Other Hotels near Sint Maarten, North Holland
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends