Find Hotels in Southwest Victoria
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $67
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on May 26, 2020
Visiting Southwest Victoria
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Southwest Victoria, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its rainforests. Top sights in the city include Twelve Apostles, Great Otway National Park, and Adventure Park Geelong. In Southwest Victoria, there are 1555 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Southwest Victoria
Cultural venues in the city include Flagstaff Hill Maritime Village, Geelong Performing Arts Center, and Allansford Cheese World Museum. Families come for attractions such as Adventure Park Geelong, Otway Fly Treetop Adventures, and Great Ocean Road Wildlife Park. The city is notable for landmarks like Erskine Falls, Cape Otway Lightstation, and Port Fairy Lighthouse.
In Southwest Victoria, you'll find 1555 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Anchors Port Campbell - This 4.5-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale.
- Captains At The Bay - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this B&B. With a stay at this 4.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Farmhouse Flat Pet Friendly - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a library, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its quiet location and helpful staff.
Other favorite sights in Southwest Victoria include Twelve Apostles, Great Otway National Park, and Port Campbell National Park.
Getting Around Southwest Victoria
If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Camperdown Station, Terang Station, or Colac Station. Southwest Victoria might not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
More trip options
- Hotels near Southwest Victoria Airports
- Hotels in Southwest Victoria Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Southwest Victoria Attractions
- More Hotel Options in Southwest Victoria
- More Popular Hotels in Victoria
- Other Hotels near Southwest Victoria, Victoria
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends