Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
A really nice stay. I had a studio with free microwave popcorn in the room. And for breakfast- eggs, ham, bacon, shredded cheddar, oatmeal with strawberry compote and walnuts, and peanut butter!
The doggie bone is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Stow accommodation! Choosing the perfect room during your Akron getaway doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Stow. When you see the array of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet snacks and special beds, you'll be happy as a clam just like Fido. Some Stow accommodations even let youbring more than one furry friend along for your vacation.
- Akron is not only pet-friendly--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your money for a new leash or more tennis balls and book a hotel where you and your animals can settle in without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Pet owners say Stow has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 4.3. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can sleep well.
- Who said pets couldn't have an exciting time on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Akron has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can frolick. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Stow is popular among pet owners like you. Since last year, 25% more visitors have been exploring area attractions and frolicking with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your chance to see why it's so popular!?