Visitors to Stow are sure to enjoy the university setting, restaurants, and live music. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, golf courses, and waterfalls. Around the area, top sights include Stan Hywet Hall and Gardens, Akron Art Museum, and Firestone Country Club.
- You'll find 143 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Akron
- The closest major airport is in Akron, OH (AKC-Akron Fulton Intl.), 9.5 mi (15.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Akron, OH (CAK-Akron-Canton), 18 mi (29 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Stow
A favorite place to visit in the city is Roses Run Country Club. Additionally, in the area you'll find Stan Hywet Hall and Gardens and Akron Art Museum.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Stow. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Stow - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
- Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Akron Stow - Our customers like the proximity to shopping and comfortable beds at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Staybridge Suites Akron-Stow-Cuyahoga Falls - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
A popular place to see outside the city is Firestone Country Club, located 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Stow
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 21°F as the nighttime average
- About 37.09 inches of rain falls on Stow each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°F