Visitors to Stuart are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses and golf courses.
- You'll find 18 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Atlantic
- The closest major airport is in Des Moines, IA (DSM-Des Moines Intl.), 34.9 mi (56.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Stuart
Places to visit in the larger region include Iowa Aviation Museum, Adair County Courthouse, and Warren Cultural Center. You'll also find Hogback Bridge and Roseman Bridge in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- AmericInn by Wyndham Stuart - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Stuart
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 54°F during the day and 10°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 11°F
- Stuart gets about 34.21 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 13°F