Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Tempe, AZ from $59
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Tempe Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Tempe Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Aug 31, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 7, 2020
Tempe Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in Tempe? Stay with your furry friend at one of the 37 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here is a top accommodation liked by guests with pets for its pet-friendliness:
- Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Tempe - Phoenix Airport is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's overall value and comfortable rooms.
Planning Your Trip to Tempe
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 44°F
- April-June: the average is 107°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 107°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 94°F as the daytime average and 44°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Tempe is 7.48 inches
Exploring Tempe with Your Pet
Known for its sports, Tempe has lots to offer visitors including its university life and live music. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Sun Devil Stadium and Grady Gammage Memorial Auditorium. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Arizona Mills Mall and Mill Avenue District. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Wild Birds Unlimited, Aquarium Arts, or Phoenix Tropical Fish Inc.