Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
This hotel is great ! Staff is very welcoming and attentive. Rooms are very comfortable and up to date. Mill Rd. close enough to walk to and enjoy shopping and some great restaurants. My daughter will be attending Arizona State University in the fall, so I will definately be back ! Kudos ~
There was a kids softball tournament and so there were kids everywhere. The staff was constantly sweeping and cleaning. Everything was sparkling clean. Front office staff were friendly. The rooms were really nice. The pool, although very small, was quite nice. I wish there were microwaves in the ...
Nice hotel, convenient to everything. However, business travelers should be careful. I needed to print 30 pages of documents for a meeting. I had a flash-drive with the documents but no printer. It costs $6 to log into the hotel's computer for 5 minutes and, in total, $47 to print the 30 pages (black ...
This property is very reasonably priced and is one mile from ASU's main campus, which made it a nice place for our family to stay the night before our daughter's freshman orientation at ASU. The front desk staff was exceedingly courteous and helpful (and I worked with three different staff members ...
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Tempe accommodation! Choosing the best room during your Phoenix adventure doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily book a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Tempe. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet toys and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some Tempe hotels even let youbring multiple pets along for your trip.
- Phoenix is not only welcoming to pets--it's also affordable. Save your moola for a new leash or matching sweaters and book an accommodation where you and your animals can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Pet parents say Tempe has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.6. Yes, your furry friends are welcome, so you can sleep well.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have an exciting time on vacation? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Phoenix has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can play. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Tempe is a favorite among pet parents like you. Since last year, 362% more sightseers have been falling in love with the region and frolicking with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your opportunity to get in on the fun!?