Think of yourself sauntering through the city center of a new city, looking up at the architecture or the lovely environment everywhere around you. However, Arizona State University is one feature you are especially prepared for. The day has arrived to mark it complete.
Lodging Near Arizona State University
Hotels near Arizona State University
Little memories and thoughts make the greatest vacation souvenirs. So you'll be thankful that you took the chance to stop by Arizona State University!
It can be found in Phoenix, the state capital. This prevalent city is frequented by travelers from many different regions of the world.
If you'd like to stay somewhere near Arizona State University, you won't be disappointed. There are 15 hotels within 2 miles. Try the Courtyard by Marriott Tempe, the Residence Inn Tempe Downtown/University and the Tempe Mission Palms - Destination Hotels & Resorts. They are 0.8 miles, 0.5 miles and 0.6 miles away, respectively.
There's no need to spend a fortune on accommodation. You'll be pleased to know that there are many budget options situated nearby this attraction. The Aloft Tempe and the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Phoenix Tempe - University are a couple of well-situated hotel options, that are just 1 mile and 0.6 miles away.
Would you prefer to book a room that's on the extravagant side? If that's the case, you're in luck, as there are many high-end hotels all within walking distance. A local favorite is the Quality Inn At Asu-Airport, a walk of only 0.9 miles away. There is also the MOXY Phoenix Tempe/ASU Area. You'll easily find this spot just 0.5 miles away.
If you stroll through the streets near Arizona State University, you will soon find yourself at Caribou Coffee & Einstein Bros. Bagels. Enjoy a quick coffee break, buy a few sweet treats and take in the sights and sounds. If you've well and truly worked up an appetite, get going to Tempe Mission Palms Hotel and Conference Center, which is also close by, for a full meal. The next round is on you! Keep the drinks flowing at House of Tricks.
Before you head off, check out some of the other things to do here:
- Plan a trip to the R. S. Dietz Museum of Geology and examine unearthed objects and the past civilizations that created them.
- Take some time out to deeply remember the events that molded history at Grady Gammage Memorial Auditorium.
- The friendly locals at ASU Karsten Golf Course love to get out for a round, and you will too.
- Spend some time at ASU Art Museum and gaze at their admirable exhibition of wonderful artworks.
- Tempe Convention and Visitors Bureau is where you can grab some maps, pamphlets, and other bits of information.
Our catalogue of places to stay in Phoenix has all that you need, so you can be sure to get locales near Arizona State University that you'll fall in love with. You will not be by yourself: Phoenix was a pretty beloved landing place in the past year. You're just a few clicks away from all the guidance and information you're searching for. You can rest easy when booking time arrives, too: multiple visitors approved of their Phoenix hotel.
- In search of suites that are pleasant plus neat and presentable? You're in the right place.
- Appropriate for such a lovely monument, the staff at hotels near Arizona State University provide awesome service.
- "Clean, fresh, and waiting to welcome you in" is how Phoenix hotel rooms operate.
You can stay right in the region thanks to Expedia's extensive selection of hotels near Arizona State University.
Learn About Phoenix
When you've checked Arizona State University off your agenda, you'll still have lots to do in Phoenix.
- Phoenix is beginning to be acknowledged after having been a well-kept secret.
- Dine on a nice supper of its most famous cooking and find the perfect shop to buy a few fashion items.
- abundant action, you'll realize Phoenix also knows its stuff when it comes to special welcomes.
You won't regret planning a visit to Phoenix, especially when you have awesome deals on accommodation near Arizona State University from Expedia. Get ready to say goodbye to the same old scenes and tip your hat to some astonishing scrapbook photos!