Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Hotel seems to be in the middle of being renovated. There are newer floors and a fresh coat of paint, bathrooms are redone but the bathroom door does not close complely and the previous wear and tear is still apparent. Staff is very professional and doing a good job in their circumstances. More towels ...
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Three Rivers hotel! Finding the best temporary home during your Kalamazoo getaway doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to swiftly choose a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Three Rivers. When you see the type of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet treats and special beds, you'll be happy as a clam just like your favorite pooch. Some Three Rivers hotels even allow you to bring more than one pet along for your R&R.
- Kalamazoo is not only welcoming to pets--it's also affordable. Save your cash for a new leash or a special toy and book an accommodation where you and your animals can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Pet lovers say Three Rivers has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 4.2. Yes, your family pets will feel right at home, so you can relax.
- Who said pets couldn't have an exciting time on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Kalamazoo has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can play. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Three Rivers is popular among pet parents like you. Since last year, 1,200% more adventurers have been soaking up the area's charms and playing with their favorite pets. Don't miss your opportunity to be one of them!?