Visitors to Portage are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's zoo, breweries, and entertainment choices.
- You'll find 95 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kalamazoo
- The closest major airport is in Kalamazoo, MI (AZO-Kalamazoo-Battle Creek Intl.), 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Portage
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Crossroads Park Shopping Center is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Portage Creek Bicentennial Park and Air Zoo.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Portage
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 18°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 19°F as the nighttime average
- About 35.71 inches of rain falls on Portage each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°F