Visitors can enjoy all that Tomsk has to offer including the museums, theaters, and university setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, cathedral, and football games.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodations in Tomsk
- The closest major airport is in Tomsk (TOF-Bogashevo), 10.8 mi (17.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tomsk
Cultural venues in the city include Skomorokh Puppet and Actor Theater, Tomsk History Museum, and Chamber Drama Theater. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Tomsk State University is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Lenin Square and Tomsk Theater.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Tomsk. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Forum is located in central Tomsk. This hotel in Tomsk features free breakfast.
- Forum Hotel is located within 2 mi (3.2 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Tomsk can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Central Hotel is located 1.8 mi (3 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Tomsk can enjoy access to free breakfast and free valet parking, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Tomsk
If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Tomsk 2 Station, Tomsk 1 Station, or Tomsk Severnyy Station. Tomsk might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Tomsk
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 35°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -5°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 15°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 34°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 48°F as the daytime average and -4°F as the nighttime average
- Tomsk gets about 0.98 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 72°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -4°F