Overview of Chelsea Hotel, Toronto
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
Chelsea Room, 2 Double Beds
Chelsea Room, 1 King Bed
Club Room, 1 King Bed
Chelsea Room, 1 Queen Bed
About this area
In the city center and near a metro station, Chelsea Hotel, Toronto is in an area with good shopping. Art Gallery of Ontario and Royal Ontario Museum are cultural highlights, while CN Tower is a notable landmark. Traveling with kids? Make time for Ripley's Aquarium of Canada, or check out an event or a game at Scotiabank Arena. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: College Station is 5 minutes by foot and College St at Bay St Stop is 5 minutes.Visit our Toronto travel guide
- Yonge-Dundas Square - 6 min walk
- Ryerson University - 6 min walk
- Toronto Eaton Centre - 8 min walk
- Toronto City Hall - 9 min walk
- Nathan Phillips Square - 11 min walk
- Union Station - 3 min drive
- College Station - 5 min walk
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 23 min drive
- The Market Garden — 1 min walk
- TBar — 1 min walk
About this property
Chelsea Hotel, Toronto
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA) guests.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 250 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 15 and CAD 27.50 for adults, CAD 10 and CAD 16.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 36.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 46.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Service and staff were great. Hotel room was very cold in temperature. Maintenance staff came to adjust, however still cool in the night.