Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelToronto hotel 1 block from city hall
Popular property highlights
This contemporary Toronto hotel is 1 block from the Art Gallery of Ontario, 3 blocks from both Eaton Centre and the Royal Ontario Museum, and 5 blocks from the harborfront.
Authentic dim sum
A health club with indoor pool and sauna complements the hotel's 2 fine-dining establishments, the eclectic Hemispheres and Lai Wah Heen, serving contemporary Cantonese fare.
Towering city views
Set in the center of Toronto's financial, research and shopping districts, the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Toronto Downtown offers 486 guest rooms and suites. A quiet retreat in the heart of a vibrant, urban location
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Toronto Downtown
In addition to its location close to Bay Street—the country's main financial district— the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Toronto Downtown offers 12,917 square feet (1,200 square meters) of meeting facilities, business services such as complimentary wireless Internet access in all restaurants and public spaces.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1200
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 12917
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 486
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Hemispheres Restaurant & Bistro - Buffet breakfast (surcharge) is served in the bistro area, which opens early, and the main dining room and restaurant is open for lunch and dinner. The main dining room's modern design has gently curving walls, an extensive wine collection on display, and contemporary decor, from abstract artwork to custom-designed Rosenthal china. Cuisine focuses on local ingredients and international influences.
Lai Wah Heen - Fine Hong Kong-style, contemporary Cantonese cuisine with international influences from the Pacific Rim. Dim sum is a specialty, graciously served by attentive staff in a calming room. The restaurant is set on two levels and enclosed by a solarium-style glass wall, displaying an original collection of Chinese calligraphy by Southeast Asian artist Cheung Ming.
Nearby Things to Do
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: CAD 50-250 per stay
- Breakfast fee: CAD 22 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel Toronto Downtown
- DoubleTree Hilton Toronto Downtown
- DoubleTree Toronto Downtown
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.