- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Old Mill Toronto
Choose dates to view prices
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed
Premium Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
About this area
Located on the riverwalk, Old Mill Toronto is in Etobicoke neighborhood and is connected to the convention center. CN Tower and Harbourfront Centre are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at High Park and Yonge-Dundas Square. Check out an event or a game at Rogers Centre, and consider making time for Ontario Place, a top attraction not to be missed. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as kayaking and other activities like golfing.Visit our Toronto travel guide
- High Park - 4 min drive
- Art Gallery of Ontario - 22 min drive
- Casa Loma - 22 min drive
- Royal Ontario Museum - 24 min drive
- University of Toronto - St. George Campus - 26 min drive
- Old Mill Station - 4 min walk
- Kipling Station - 6 min drive
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 19 min drive
- The Old Mill Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Home Smith Bar — 1 min walk
About this property
Old Mill Toronto
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: CAD 12 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- Concierge/valet service
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 12 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 30.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: CAD 12 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
We love staying here! It feels like home. The staff is so wonderful. The rooms are very comfortable.