Imagine yourself on your next day: you might see yourself rambling through downtown, staring up at the buildings or the exquisite world all around you. However, there is one draw you've been especially looking forward to: Turnpike Mall. Now is the moment to mark it complete.
Hotels Close to Turnpike Mall
Hotels near Turnpike Mall
Enjoy your experience at Turnpike Mall.
Augusta, the state's capital city, is where this destination is located.
If you choose to stay at the Hampton Inn Augusta and Quality Inn & Suites Evergreen Hotel, you'll almost be able to touch Turnpike Mall.
Savvy travelers on a budget will be happy as there are some lower-priced hotels in the immediate vicinity. The Senator Inn & Spa is a handy option, found 0.4 miles away. If that doesn't suit your needs, you could look into the Super 8 Augusta, which is just 0.3 miles away.
No matter how exhausting your day was, if you reserve a room at any one of the ritzy hotels, you'll open your eyes feeling replenished. Check out the amenities and latest offers at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Augusta and the Maple Hill Farm Inn and Conference Center.
Before you visit Turnpike Mall, grab a coffee at Starbucks (43 Crossing Way, Augusta). Try the daily special, soak up the lively atmosphere and enjoy the hearty grub served at Texas Roadhouse (26 Whitten Road, Augusta). This spot is also nearby.
While you're in the area, you'll come to realize there's more than just Turnpike Mall to visit:
- There's no chance of the children saying they've had enough at the fun and interactive Children's Discovery Museum.
- Widen your knowledge and learn about the people that impacted this area by having a wander around Maine State Museum.
- Interested in local politics? Put aside an hour or two to check out Maine State House. The scenes inside this prominent civic building have had a large role in shaping this region for many years.
- Interested in local politics? Take the time to go to Blaine House. The scenes inside this iconic government building have had an enormous role in shaping this region over generations.
- Visit Governor Hill Mansion, an important historic house in the local area.
Expedia's inventory of rooms in Augusta has all the things you require, so you can be sure to get options near Turnpike Mall you'll love. With hundreds of guests in the last year, you shouldn't be alone. Get all the guidance you're looking for. You'll set off with confidence when booking time is here, too: multiple visitors endorse their Augusta hotel.
- Appropriate for such a stunning landmark, the staff at lodging close to Turnpike Mall provide grand service.
- We've got accommodations that are snug for everyone, from big families to singles.
- "Fresh, clean, and waiting to greet you" is the name of the game for Augusta hotel rooms.
Augusta holidays got additional visitors in 2016 than the year before that, and it's understandable why. You can stay right in the area thanks to our big selection of hotels near Turnpike Mall.
With Turnpike Mall checked off your timetable, there are still even more things to do in Augusta.
- Want to experience one of the top vacations on earth? Rising bookings have kept Augusta among them.
- Get cultured about the region's life story, then enjoy an evening of drinks and dancing to end the day with a bang.
- Use a day to organize some action, and you'll soon also find Augusta knows many things about laying out the red carpet.
Planning a holiday to Augusta is unquestionably the best notion you've ever had, especially when you benefit from the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Turnpike Mall from Expedia. Arrange your carry-on, wave goodbye to the same old views and greet some new photo ops!