Find Hotels in Uxbridge, MA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Uxbridge has to offer including the golf courses and parks. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 148 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Pawtucket, RI (SFZ-North Central State), 12.3 mi (19.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Worcester, MA (ORH-Worcester Regional), 18.8 mi (30.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Uxbridge
Notable city landmarks like Cormier Woods and River Bend Farm Visitors Center might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Blissful Meadows Golf Club to your agenda.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Quaker Inn and Conference Center - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi and location.
Dressing for Uxbridge
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 49°F and the nighttime average to be 16°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 18°F at night
- Uxbridge gets about 48.03 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 19°F