Families will find kid-friendly activities in Milford, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its shopping, live music, and theaters.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Milford
- The closest major airport is in Pawtucket, RI (SFZ-North Central State), 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial), 17.7 mi (28.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Milford
Places to visit in the larger region include Pinecrest Golf Club, Hopkinton State Park, and Forge Industrial Park. In the area, you'll also find Ashland State Park and River Bend Farm Visitors Center.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Milford. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Courtyard by Marriott Milford - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and pool.
- Holiday Inn Express Boston - Milford - Our customers like the proximity to shopping and comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Boston - Milford - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Milford
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 23°F at night
- About 1.61 inches of rain falls on Milford each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 23°F