History buffs will enjoy exploring Valladolid, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and shopping. This culturally-rich city also attracts tourists with its local tours and cathedral. You'll find 65 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Chichen Itza - Valladolid.
Sightseeing and Staying in Valladolid
The city's natural beauty is on display at Cenote Zaci, Cenote Xkeken, and Cenote Samula. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Casa de los Venados and Cathedral of San Gervasio.
In Valladolid, you'll find 52 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Posada San Juan - This 3-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Casa Tia Micha - Our customers like the dining options and room size at this inn. With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Zentik Project Boutique Hotel & Spa - This 3.5-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Valladolid
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 86°F and the nighttime average to be 68°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 70°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 67°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Valladolid is 1.65 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are December and March with an average of 68°F