Visiting Van Buren
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Van Buren, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants, shopping, and opera houses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its sightseeing tours.
- You'll find 36 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Fort Smith
- The closest major airport is in Fort Smith, AR (FSM-Fort Smith Regional), 6.8 mi (11 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Van Buren
Places to visit in the larger region include Kay Rodgers Park, Harper Arena, and Central Mall. You'll also find Riverfront Amphitheater and Fort Smith Museum of History in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Van Buren. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Van Buren - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
- Holiday Inn Express Suites Van Buren-Ft Smith Area - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Sleep Inn & Suites Van Buren - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Dressing for Van Buren
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- About 45.51 inches of rain falls on Van Buren each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 31°F