Find Hotels in Vero Beach, FL
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $54
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 9, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 29, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 17, 2020
Visiting Vero Beach
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Vero Beach, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and fun sporting events. Top sights in the city include Holman Stadium at Dodgertown, McKee Botanical Garden, and Pelican Island National Wildlife Refuge.
- There are 661 hotels and other accommodations in Vero Beach
- The closest major airport is in Vero Beach, FL (VRB-Vero Beach Municipal), 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Stuart, FL (SUA-Witham Field), 33.5 mi (54 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Vero Beach
Cultural venues in the city include Vero Beach Theatre, Riverside Theatre, and Sunrise Theater. The city is notable for landmarks like Vero Train Station, Hallstrom Farmstead, and St. Lucie Village Heritage Park. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: McKee Botanical Garden, Pelican Island National Wildlife Refuge, and Sebastian Inlet State Park.
In Vero Beach, you'll be able to select from 661 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Davis House Inn - With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a marina, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
- Jensen Beach Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Old Colorado Inn - This 3.5-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other top sights in Vero Beach include Holman Stadium at Dodgertown.
Dressing for Vero Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 51°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 59°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 52°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Vero Beach is 56.86 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 53°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Vero Beach?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Vero Beach, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Vero Beach?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Vero Beach?
What's the best accommodation in Saint Lucie West?
What's the best hotel for families in Vero Beach?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic vacation to Vero Beach?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Vero Beach?
What's the best hotel to stay near Sebastian Inlet State Park?
What about the best place to stay close to Holman Stadium at Dodgertown?
What's the best place for a beach vacation in Vero Beach?
Recent reviews of Vero Beach hotels
More trip options
- Vero Beach Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Vero Beach Airports
- Hotels in Vero Beach Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Vero Beach Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Vero Beach
- More Hotel Options in Vero Beach
- Vero Beach Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Florida
- Other Hotels near Vero Beach, Florida
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends