Visitors can enjoy all that Vicar has to offer including the golf courses, spas, and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Vicar
- The closest major airport is in Almeria (LEI), 16.2 mi (26 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Vicar
A favorite place to visit in the city is La Envia Golf Course. Additionally, you'll find Gran Plaza Mall and Roquetas de Mar Aquarium in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Vincci Selección Envía Almería Wellness & Golf - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Vicar
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 47°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 47°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Vicar is 8.62 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 48°F