Find Hotels in Viator
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 10, 2020
Travelers to Viator will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 216 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Almeria (LEI), 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Viator
Places to visit in the larger region include House of Cinema, Plaza De Toros Almeria, and Almeria Archaelogical Museum. In the area, you'll also find Pena Flamenco El Morato and San Sebastian Church.
As you make plans for a getaway to Viator, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 49 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Aire Hotel & Ancient Baths is 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from the center of Viator. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Almeria can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
- Apartamentos La Minería Roquetas de Mar is 16.6 mi (26.8 km) from central Viator. Guests who stay at this 1-star apartment in Roquetas de Mar can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Barceló Cabo de Gata is located 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from the heart of Viator. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Almeria can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Our customers love its breakfast and WiFi.
Dressing for Viator
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 47°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 47°F as the nighttime average
- Viator gets about 8.62 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 48°F