Visitors to Balerma are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 134 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Almeria (LEI), 29.5 mi (47.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Balerma
Places to visit in the larger region include Guardias Viejas Castle, Karting Copo, and Auditorium Theater. Additionally, you'll find Golf Almerimar and Club Nautico de Almerimar in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Balerma, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 24 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Apartamentos La Minería Roquetas de Mar is 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from central Balerma. Guests who stay at this 1-star apartment in Roquetas de Mar can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Hotel Don Ángel Roquetas de Mar is 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from the center of Balerma. This 4-star hotel in Roquetas de Mar features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Portomagno is located 18.3 mi (29.5 km) from the heart of Balerma. This 4-star hotel in Aguadulce features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its WiFi and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Balerma
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 69°F and the nighttime average to be 47°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 47°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Balerma is 8.62 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 48°F