Find Hotels in Roquetas de Mar
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Sep 17, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 16, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 26, 2019
Visiting Roquetas de Mar
Visitors to Roquetas de Mar are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's water parks, aquarium, and temples.
- There are 80 hotels and other accommodations in Roquetas de Mar
- The closest major airport is in Almeria (LEI), 14.6 mi (23.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Roquetas de Mar
Attractions like Roquetas de Mar Aquarium, Mario Park, and Castor Park are fun for kids of all ages. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Playa Serena and Puntas Entinas-Sabinar. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Plaza De Toros and Gran Plaza Mall.
In Roquetas de Mar, you'll find 80 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Moguima - With a stay at this 3-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Apartamentos Maracay - Our customers like the bar and beach locale at this apartment. With a stay at this 3-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Evenia Zoraida Garden - This 4-star hotel features 3 outdoor pools, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
Dressing for Roquetas de Mar
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 47°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 47°F as the nighttime average
- About 8.62 inches of rain falls on Roquetas de Mar each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 48°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Roquetas de Mar?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Roquetas de Mar, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Roquetas de Mar?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Roquetas de Mar?
What's the best place to stay when traveling with kids to Roquetas de Mar?
What's the best accommodation for an all-inclusive stay in Roquetas de Mar?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Roquetas de Mar?
Where is the best hotel to stay near Playa Serena?
What about the best place to stay near Gran Plaza Mall?
What's the best place for a beach vacation in Roquetas de Mar?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Roquetas de Mar?
Recent reviews of Roquetas de Mar hotels
More trip options
- Roquetas de Mar Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Roquetas de Mar Airports
- Hotels near Popular Roquetas de Mar Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Roquetas de Mar
- More Hotel Options in Roquetas de Mar
- More Popular Hotels in Andalusia
- Other Hotels near Roquetas de Mar, Andalusia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends