Visitors can enjoy all that Aguadulce has to offer including the waterfront, bars, and cafés. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and restaurants.
- There are 35 hotels and other accommodations in Aguadulce
- The closest major airport is in Almeria (LEI), 11.8 mi (19 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Aguadulce
Favorite places to visit in the city include Playa de Aguadulce, Entre flamencos, and Port of Aguadulce. You'll also find La Envia Golf Course and Mario Park in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 35 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Aguadulce. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hostal Juan de Austria - With a stay at this 3-star pension, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Aguadulce - Our customers like the beach locale and room size at this aparthotel. This 3-star aparthotel features free WiFi, a fitness center, and a rooftop terrace.
- Hotel Mirablau - With a stay at this 1-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a rooftop terrace, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Aguadulce
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 69°F and the nighttime average to be 47°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 47°F at night
- Aguadulce gets about 8.62 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 48°F